Scheduling & Visits
During your initial consultation, Dr. Bedinghaus will carefully review and discuss your medical history as well as perform any needed physical exams. If you are a good candidate for our services, Dr. Bedinghaus will discuss the necessary lab tests and schedule your follow-up appointments.
If you are NOT an in-state resident, your initial visit at Healing Unleashed must be in person. After the first visit, all follow up visits can be conducted by phone or virtually using our secure video channel if you choose.
Patients have unlimited email access with our Healing Unleashed provider team through the patient portal. However, if an email question or request is deemed by one of our staff to be too complicated or involved for a response via email they may, at their discretion, require that the patient schedule a phone, telemedicine or in person visit instead of responding via email.
- There is a 48-hour cancellation policy for all appointments with an Healing Unleashed doctor or team member.
- Please notify us as far in advance as possible if you are unable to keep an appointment or need to reschedule.
- Canceling within 48-hours will result in a $50 charge to the credit card on file.
Billing & Insurance
Payment is expected at the time of your visit by cash, check, MasterCard, Discover or Visa.
Healing Unleashed is considered in-network with the following companies:
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (Not In-Network with the Colorado Health Op EPO Plan)
- MultiPlan Network
Please Note We Do Not Accept HMO Plans, Medicare, Medicaid or Kaiser.
You will need to bring a current copy of your insurance card to every visit, as well as any co-pays and co-insurance due at time of service. Please note that you will be responsible for any outstanding balances not yet met by deductibles as well as being responsible to ensure we are in network with your insurance plan.
If you do not have insurance or we are not in network with your plan, please call our office to discuss our cash fees.
- Most lab tests ordered by a Healing Unleashed physician will be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
- Some lab tests we offer as part of our functional medicine testing program may not be covered by insurance and in these cases you will be charged a fee for a particular test by the lab or through Healing Unleashed.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with an Healing Unleashed doctor and may include blood, saliva, urine, or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist, or should you choose you may continue to work with your Healing Unleashed physician.
- If your particular insurance company only pays for blood work done at a particular lab facility like LabCorp, you must inform us of this in advance of having blood work done. Most insurance plans cover labs done by major national labs – however, specialty labs including Genova Diagnostics, which is a lab often used by Healing Unleashed Health because of their extensive testing, may occur an out of pocket fee. Genova will submit your insurance for you.