Dr. Joan is highly successful in restoring integration, balance and good movement function to the human body.
Manual therapy is used to:
- Decrease pain and inflammation associated with soft tissue problems
- Help heal and repair injured tissues
- Improve joint stability and body mechanics
- Improve circulation of blood and lymphatic fluids to soft tissues
- Improve range-of-motion and ability to work and exercise
- Improve function of muscles, fascia, organs and nerves
Manual therapies offered at Healing Unleashed
- Craniosacral Therapy (Upledger Institute coursework)
- Orthopedic Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Corrective Exercise
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Visceral Therapy (Barral Institute coursework)
- Massage for Relaxation
- Posture & Breath Education
Dr. Joan has practiced orthopedic bodywork since 1992…and craniosacral therapy since 2015… and for an amazing number of wonderful days she has lived, loved and learned by the practice of wellness massage and relaxation.
Take The First Step On Your
Perhaps you have questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision to become a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to determine if Healing Unleashed is right for you.