Functional medicine—this new medical specialization prevents and heals complex, chronic diseases.
Are you living with chronic disease?
Chronic diseases are complex but can be healed when the real causes are discovered and addressed. Dr. Bedinghaus focuses on finding the underlying, often multiple, causes of chronic illness.
|Autoimmune Disorders||Hormonal Disorders|
Functional medicine at Healing Unleashed
- Dr. Bedinghaus will interview you to gather an in-depth medical history.
- Ultra-modern laboratory testing of your body systems may be recommended.
- Dr. Bedinghaus supports you to improve lifestyle factors in order to boost your physiology
- Our program improves digestion, immunity, endocrine health, mental health and other functions.
- We offer you safe, effective and natural treatments and substances.
- We provide educational seminars & materials to help you make lifestyle changes.
How well does your doctor know you?
- Functional medicine practitioners spend more quality time with their patients, really getting to know them.
- Functional medicine doctors look for interactions between genetic, environmental and lifestyle factors in disease.
- Functional medicine physicians support the unique expression of health and vitality in each individual… and that means YOU!
What’s wrong with conventional medicine?
There’s a huge gap between research and the way in which doctors practice. Most physicians suppress symptoms of illness with drugs and do not discover the deep, underlying causes of illness.
What are lifestyle diseases?
Many serious diseases are preventable, including cancer, liver disease, kidney disease, and stroke, just to name a few. Our goal is to help you prevent serious disease.
Precursors to serious disease can include:
- Smoking, drinking, and/or drugs
- Chronic stress, lack of sleep, and lack of exercise
- Diet high in processed foods and low in whole, nutritious foods
How Does the Environment Affect My Health?
We are exposed to toxins at home, at school, and at work. We can help you detoxify your body using safe, natural products.
Can Genes Cause Chronic Diseases?
Genes play a role in the regulation of your body functions. However, genes do not always express or turn-on. It is important to remember that your lifestyle and your environment can determine which genes are expressing.
Taking You to a Healthier Place, Naturally!
Is Functional Medicine the best choice for you? Schedule a phone consultation with Dr. Bedinghaus: 303-986-0492