I truly wish every doctor would take the opportunity to learn more about the GI system and all it’s functions. You might be one of those who continue to suffer from bad digestion because your doctor honestly just doesn’t know how to assess your GI systems and help you restore balance.
There are 5 steps (The 5 R’s) I investigate when you see me.
- Remove: food intolerances, infections, toxins, stress factors
- Replace: What the body needs like digestive enzymes, hydrochloric acids, bile salts, fiber
- Reinoculate: Your gut bacteria need to be in abundant quantity and diversity so probiotics and prebiotics are necessary for a health gut.
- Repair: We repair the gut with proper, whole foods, appropriate nutrients like vitamins, minerals, anti-inflammatory nutrients.
- ReBalance: That means rebalancing your life, decreasing stress with mindful eating and relaxation and other important destressors like meditation, yoga and deep breathing.
If you enjoyed this content, please…
Join our free Facebook Group full of like-minded health-seekers on a similar journey.
If you are interested to know how our team can help you get started on your journey back to health, schedule a discovery call.
To help you get started on your health journey, I have created a special mini-course: It contains tips about what to do to get started on your journey to better digestive health, and busts a few myths about chronic illnesses. Simply click here to sign up for the mini-course!