Traditional MRIs and CAT scan only give us information about the structure of the brain. Brain maps tell us about the function of the neural connections within the brain – revealing whether there is too much activity in certain areas or too little.
After doing a brain map, we can design the best treatment protocol to help your brain correct deregulation and get the neural pathways coordinated for more efficient function. In other words, we can find where the source of the brain dysfunction is and begin to correct it.
Example of a brain map:
What sets Healing Unleashed apart from other clinics offering QEEG’s (brain mapping) and neurofeedback:
- New patients are first seen by our medical director, Wanda J. Bedinghaus, MD for a thorough brain-body history and examination.
- Appropriate lab tests are ordered to assess metabolic state and need for micronutrients
- An elimination diet is recommended for all our new patients
- Gut health is evaluated: Gut health and brain health are interconnected
- We accepted most major insurance plans
For more information call 303-986-0492 and schedule a free introductory phone consultation with Dr. Bedinghaus