Experiencing shortness of breath, poor digestion, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia or irritability?
These are symptoms of stress. We promise to help reduce your stress and to show you simple ways to control stress before it controls you.
Stress can be a killer condition. Here’s a short list of bad things that chronic stress does to you and your body—
- Promotes systemic inflammation
- Lowers immunity
- Causes sleep disorders
- Contributes to digestive disorders
- Contributes to mood disorders
- Decreases total body energy and contributes to general fatigue
- Hampers your body’s ability to ward off disease
- Hampers your body’s ability to heal from disease
- Contributes to high blood pressure
Looking for a therapist who understands stress?
Dr. Joan is a stress and wellness educator who is certified in The Wellness Inventory and Wellness Energy System developed by health pioneer Dr. John Travis. She has helped stress patients for 25+ years and she understands the physiology of stress. Dr. Wanda Bedinghaus and Dr. Penny Montgomery are also on hand to help our stress patients.
How does relaxing massage at Healing Unleashed differ from at the Spa?
In addition to providing a nurturing therapist, a peaceful environment and relaxing bodywork, we give you the tools and coaching to control stress from your own intelligence and intuition. You can choose from the following menu:
- Quality of Life Assessment
- Readiness for Health Change Assessment
- Evaluation of the Physiological & Behavioral Signs of Stress
- Breathing therapy
- Progressive relaxation
- Mindfulness training
- Simple meditation
- HeartMath biofeedback technology
- Nutritional Counseling for Stress Reduction
- Far Infrared Light Therapy
To learn about our complete Stress Manager Program, call and chat with Dr. Joan…303-986-0492