Is your child struggling with learning or behavior problems?
- Since 2009 we have helped many kids achieve better grades in school and more helpful relationships at home.
- Our Neurofeedback training program is fun and rewarding. Kids enjoy the experience.
- Children’s brains train quickly (in most cases). You will be pleased with how your child’s brain begins to function better in less time than you might expect.
What about adult brains?
- Neurofeedback training for the brain is effective in promoting better focus, concentration, memory and learning in adults.
- Your brain can be trained to perform better. When the brain becomes “stuck” due to the repetition of maladaptive neuronal firing (bad brain habits), Neurofeedback can help the brain become “unstuck” and self-regulate well again.
What conditions does Neurofeedback training help?
- Post traumatic brain injury symptoms like flash anger, aggressive disposition and out-of-control emotions.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms (PTSD) like chronic anxiety, disturbed sleep, memory and concentration problems.
- Depression and Anxiety disorders.
- Chronic pain syndromes including Fibromyalgia.
- Post alcohol and post drug abuse rehabilitation.
- Post Stroke symptoms.
- Depending on the severity of the stroke, Neurofeedback training can restore brainwave function and thus reduce both mental and motor control problems.
Who has the best credentials and experience to help your child’s brain function more optimally?
- Dr. Penny S. Montgomery, PhD supervises our Neurofeedback program.
- She received her PhD from the University of North Texas in Behavioral Medicine Psychology.
- She has published more than 30 research papers in the area of biofeedback.
- She has been a consultant to the Department of the Army and has lectured and consulted extensively over the past 40 years. More about Dr. Montgomery
Confused about which system of Neurofeedback to use?
- We use the system and technology of Neurofeedback developed by Dr. Margaret Ayers, Psychoneurophysiologist.
- Dr. Ayers, one of the first pioneers in the field of Neurofeedback, is renowned for her research and clinical results.
- We offer the only real time neurofeedback training system currently available.