Your lymphatic system is a critical circulatory system that helps to keep your other tissues clean while maintaining a proper flow and distribution of body fluids. This system helps your body ward off disease and heal from injury.
Lymphatic massage involves light pressure and a pumping action to move lymphatic fluid in the direction of the lymph nodes. We highly recommend you receive this type of massage on a regular basis. It helps to give you protection against many infectious diseases.
Lymphatic massage has four proven benefits:
- It stimulates the immune system.
- It improves cellular metabolism.
- It helps the body eliminate wastes and toxins.
- It helps reduce fluid retention or edema.
Lymphatic massage helps to heal the following conditions
- Edema (not caused by heart disease)
- Sinusitis, bronchitis and other chronic infections
- Bladder and Urinary tract infections
- Common cold
- Fungal rash
- Abdominal cramping
- Skin breakouts
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Heliocobacter pylori