Some of the questions parents want answered about any kind of medicine they use for their children are the following:
- “Is it safe?” Homeopathy is one of the safest, natural therapies available anywhere.
- “Is it effective for my child with this problem?” The answer is, a resounding “yes” because it stimulates the natural healing response in a quick and gentle manner.
- “Is it hard to use…will my child take the homeopathic remedy without a whole lot of fusing?” Children love homeopathy because it tastes good and it’s easy to administer.
What kind of problems can homeopathy help my child with?
- Acute infections – ear infections, flu, gastrointestinal disorders, bladder infections
- Acute injuries – blows to the head, sprains, fractures, insect bites, sunburn
- Chronic problems – inflammatory bowel disease, constipation
- Allergy-based – asthma, eczema, seasonal hay fever, hives
- Behavioral and learning problems – defiance, ADD, hyperactivity
- Mood disorders – anxiety, depression
The list is unlimited because homeopathy works at the energy level, restoring homeostasis to the entire physiology. Homeopathy is energy medicine and that’s why it is so safe and effective. The method of making homeopathic remedies involves a process of dilution and potentization (succession) insuring that any harmful side effects of the medicine have been greatly diminished.
Simply put, there isn’t any better choice for your children’s health needs than homeopathic medicine. It’s cost effective and easy to use.
Dr. Bedinghaus, a board-certified pediatrician, is ready to answer your questions about homeopathy. Just give us a call @ 303.986.0492 for a complimentary phone call.