Are you sick and tired of being sick?
Ready to try a different approach to achieve wellness?
- Are you in pain?
- Feeling fatigued, or stressed?
- Have you tried several approaches to get better, but still aren’t feeling well?
- If traditional medicine has failed you, homeopathy may be your answer.
Are stress-related symptoms zapping your energy? Try Homeopathy.
Constant stress puts your health at risk. The worst thing you can do is use quick fix drugs. Homeopathic treatment offers long-term solutions for chronic stress. Your body treats the many difficult demands of daily living as threats. You are headed toward major illness.when out-of-balance lifestyles, negative perceptions and self-defeating behaviors push the body into frequent stress reactions. Homeopathic treatment does the opposite–it gently moves all your body systems in the right direction. Homeopathic treatment tends to be slow, sustained and sure. Over the course of treatment you find that you have become less reactive to stressors. You find that you recover more quickly from difficult moments or hours. Homeopathy totally supports your immune, nervous and endocrine systems enabling your body to better withstand stressors. Plus homeopathy brings you into a more balance mental-emotional state and more balance means fewer stress reactions. Many people come to our clinic for help with the following stress-related problems. Are you considering homeopathic treatment? Phone Healing Unleashed and schedule a brief consultation with Dr. Wanda Bedinghaus.
- chronic fatigue
- anxiety attacks
- mood swings
- sleep problems
- high blood pressure
- eating disorders
- peptic ulcers
- poor immune function
- frequent infections and being “run-down”
- overuse of alcohol
- early stage cardiovascular disease
- chronic illness
- chronic pain syndromes
- autoimmune diseases
- early stage type 2 diabetes
Learn more about other conditions homeopathy can heal, click here.
Homeopathy is a safe, effective approach to medicine. It’s different and here’s why.
- No harmful side effects – A special preparation process called potentization refines the medicines to remove any toxic side effects. It’s safe for babies and during pregnancy and menopause. However, if you are pregnant, we recommend that you are under the care of a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
- Homeopathy is gentle – Homeopathy works by stimulating your body’s own natural defense mechanism to heal itself. Although gentle, the results can be powerful and long lasting.
- Homeopathy is holistic – Homeopathy considers the whole person. Often one remedy may address all your complaints.
- Homeopathy is inexpensive – Homeopathic medicines cost surprisingly less than traditional prescription medication. Homeopathic medicines are intended to boost the immune system, making you stronger and less likely to get sick.
- Homeopathy offers preventive treatment – By boosting the body’s immune system, homeopathy can help improve your resistance to illness and infections.
- There is no animal testing – Humans respond differently to medication than animals do. All homeopathic medications are tested on healthy humans. The symptoms that a substance taken over time elicits in a healthy person are shown to be exactly those that can be healed in a sick person suffering from those symptoms.
- Medications are easy to take – Homeopathic medicines are given either as small, pleasant-tasting tablets that dissolve in the mouth or in liquid form. Granules, powders, or drops are available for babies and children.
- Patient involvement – Dr. B will ask many questions about your symptoms as well as your general health and lifestyle and how your current condition is affecting you.
- Homeopathy offers invaluable first aid – You can safely use homeopathic medicines in your home or workplace to treat simple problems such as bruises, minor burns, sprains, insect bites, and gastric upsets. However, be sure to contact Dr. B if you are experiencing serious or chronic complaints.
- Homeopathy is the medicine of the future – Currently, over 6,000 homeopathic medicines exist and new homeopathic medicines are being discovered all the time. Homeopaths still use the same medicines they were using 200 years ago, and they have many new medicines at their disposal.
Ready to begin your journey to wellness?
Call us at (303) 986-0492 to set your appointment.