Looking For Someone Who Can Finally Heal Your Pain?
“My happiness is to help you recover from years of pain. I have helped to cure muscle and joint pain in thousands of people over my long career.” – Dr. Joan Sloss Interested in testimonies? Click here.
- TMJ or facial pain?
- Migraine headaches?
- Mental problems from head injuries?
- Scoliosis or other body alignment problems?
- Suffering from current or old injuries?
- Hip, buttock or low back pain?
- Neck, shoulder or rotator cuff problems?
- Foot, hand or extremity pain?
- Fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue?
- Chronic headache, sinusitis or jaw pain?
- Frequent colds or other infections?
- Stress related illnesses like poor digestion and poor sleep?
Do You Want Bodywork that is more Effective than the Spa offers? About Dr. Joan Sloss–
- One of the highest trained and most successful therapists in the nation.
- Received special recognition from the Governor of Pennsylvania for rehabilitating older adults.
- Has acquired a significant medical background working for 12 years in a physician’s office treating diagnosed injuries and illnesses.
Age cannot limit you.
- Dr. Joan can restore your body’s connective and muscle tissues.
- Stiffness, soreness, and pain on movement will disappear.
Injuries cannot hold you back.
- We have helped hundreds of injured persons recover.
- You can live without pain and with full range of motion.
You can get off dangerous drugs.
- We will rebalance your body and your body will work better.
- You will no longer need NSAIDS, steroids & muscle relaxants.
- You will be free from the side effects of drugs.
You can pursue activities that you love.
- We will help you get back to hobbies, recreation and sports that you miss and need…back to hiking, biking, tennis, gardening, home remodeling.
You can work and serve others without suffering.
- When you hurt it’s hard to give your best. You can be pain free and enjoy life again in less therapy time than you expect.
Healing Unleashed… taking you to a healthier place, naturally!
Are you in pain?
Call for a free 10-minute phone consultation. (303) 986-0492