Types of conditions homeopathy can heal
While homeopathy cannot correct genetic/chromosomal defects like Down Syndrome, it can support and maintain a general level of health, wellness, and balance. Homeopathy can be used in conjunction with traditional medicine. For example, if you break your leg, an orthopedic doctor will reset the bone. Homeopathy would help your fractured bone heal much more quickly.
To say homeopathy can help certain conditions is awkward, because homeopathy focuses on the individual, not the disease or pathological conditions. But here are some specific diseases that have been helped or healed by homeopathic treatment. Note: The information presented here is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition.
Neurological problems/mental conditions:
- Hyperactivity syndromes
- Attention Deficit Disorders (children and adults)
- Behavioral problems
- Panic attacks, anxiety disorders, phobias (fears)
- Headaches and migraines
Ear, nose, and throat ailments:
Respiratory system ailments:
- Infections of all sorts
- Ear, throat, sinus, lung, kidney, skin
Traumatic physical injuries:
- Concussion, head trauma
- Fractures, sprains, tendon injuries
- Cuts, lacerations, puncture wounds
- Insect bites, bee stings
Homeopathy treats more than your disease
Remember, homeopathy is a path to wellness and balance in mind, body, and spirit. It is healing on a deep level and is the right path for you if you seek:
- A greater sense of wellbeing.
- To be treated in a holistic manner by a compassionate healer.
- To experience greater freedom to live a life of joy, happiness, and peace.
- A safe, effective medicine without harmful side effects. (The preparation of homeopathic remedies is regulated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Ready to begin your journey to wellness?
Call us at (303) 986-0492 to set your appointment.